[USRP-users] Gen2 reader

mahran nedal mahran2010sawya at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:40:59 EST 2014

Thank you for reply Marcus . yes between transmissions the carrier wave dropped or in every cycle . My implementation based on EPC Class-1 Generation-2 protocol please see http://www.gs1.org/gsmp/kc/epcglobal/uhfc1g2  V2.2 (page 26,42). The reader or interrogator send the signal which contains a Query ,all the  communication parameters  includes inside the query  like preamble ,etc. the signal encoding by pulse interval encoding and modulated by ASK ,the tag receive the signal and back-scattering again to the reader ,through this time the carrier wave energize the tag for response . I success to read one tag per cycle ,but until now i cant let the carrier wave continuous all the time . What is happening that when the reader send a query to the tag , the tag response its RN16 ,the reader Acknowledged it ,and the tag send the ID after that the carrier wave dropped and start again with each transmission and this is a problem because  when i ran the anti- collision protocol which mean that i should send the number of slots through the query for many tags and every tag choose one slot and response back to the reader ,so i should see through the query for example 3 tag response before the new cycle start but i cant i see just one ,because the carrier wave dropped every cycle.Hope to hear from you as soon as Thanks,
Eng.Mahran jazi