[USRP-users] B210 with VMware

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Thu Dec 4 11:10:14 EST 2014

Hello Ralph:

Thanks for sharing this. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get
everything working reliably. Do you have an idea why the upgrade to VMware
11 helped so much? What changed in VMware 11? There must be a difference in
the way the USB controllers appear/behave between VMware 10 and 11. What
does "lspci -v" return on your Kubuntu system when run under VMware 10 and
11? Which version of UHD have you been using?

--Neel