[USRP-users] Fwd: GPSDO not found

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Thu Dec 4 09:33:02 EST 2014

On 12/03/2014 10:01 PM, Dan Sego via USRP-users wrote:

> [...]
My recollection is that the GPSDO doesn't start putting out NMEA
sentences until it has warmed-up from cold start, and it is the NMEA
sentences that
   the USRP is looking for to confirm the presence of the GPSDO.  So,
power it up, leave it for 30 minutes, then try to bring up a session
with it.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator