[USRP-users] Fwd: USRP overflowing

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Dec 2 15:21:26 EST 2014

Hi Brais,

> I must apologize for my three emails. I'm new here and I didn't know that
> they were being sent.
no need to apologize -- it's nice to have you here!
> I appreciate your help Marcus, configuring it as bridge (I was using NAT)
> solved the problem.
Glad to hear your problems went away!
As this email thread might end up being a reference for future users, it
would be interesting to know which version of VMWare you're using, and
what your Host OS is.
> You saved my USRPs of going through the window.
I'm really happy to hear that your USRPs did not undergo window flight
testing ;)

Greetings,
Marcus