[USRP-users] x300 questions

Selcuk Mazlum smazlum at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:55:43 EST 2014

Hello everyone.

I just got a x300 and everything seems to be configured fine. I have a couple questions and if someone could answer I appreciate it greatly. I am new and have been reading the manuals bit could not clarify some things.

1. Can the channels be tuned to different frequency? If so, how do you specify the channel? Is it set_rx_subdev_spec?

2. When you receive samples from both channels on the same 10 GigE are the samples interleaved or do I need to create two separate streams?

Brian