[USRP-users] For help to fgpa image of usrp n210

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Mon Dec 1 13:51:08 EST 2014

This isn't really a USRP problem, it's a Xilinx ISE problem, and if you are having difficulties understanding Chipscope you should seek help on the Xilinx forums.
Generally if chipscope appears not to work at all make sure:
1) It's connected to a clock that is actually running. if Analyzer can find an ICON and the ILA blocks you added but you can not use the trigger immediately function then this is most likely your problem.
2) That the logic you created ah been added and hasn't been optimized away by ISE because of a small coding error - Check the log files.
3) That your modified RTL design still passes timing.

-Ian