[USRP-users] Fwd: USRP overflowing

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Dec 1 13:44:18 EST 2014

Hello Brais,

yes, virtualization might be to blame here. In your case, my assumption
would be that D implies that packets arrived out of order -- something
that usually doesn't happen, because there is no reason to reorder
packets in a LAN.

Your virtualizer might do a lot of things, depending on how you
configure your virtual networks. For debugging purposes, I'd generally
recommend not to use a virtual machine to do signal processing -- but
you can try to play around with the different types of virtual network
interfaces (bridges, NAT'ed, proper routing with a purely virtual subnet
...), and you should make sure that not for any reasons packets between
your VM and the USRP are routed indirectly.

Best regards,
Marcus