[USRP-users] check send successfully

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Dec 1 09:36:46 EST 2014

Hi xdw,

I think I understood you correctly. If you successfully transmitted the
time-stamped samples to the USRP, they will be sent when as soon as the
time comes.
You shouldn't have to care about whether the USRP sends the signal; it's
designed to do that, and unless you do something drastic, that *will*
happen.

Best regards,
Marcus