[USRP-users] check send successfully

w xd wxd920502 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 09:17:50 EST 2014

Hi Müller:
              Thank you.
              Because the signal  is send in the future.It has been
described by metadata.It haven't send now.For example,I set a counter in
the loop.The counter have already reach some number.But the signal now
haven't send.
             counter=1
             Do:
                     1.send a frame
                     2.counter++;
             while(...);
For example,when counter=15.But it haven't send 15 times.Because it send in
the future.
            Another question:how to stop the loop?When i set
while(counter<=15),it stop fastly.And it haven't send.I have read the
example:tx_burst.cpp.And it set: while (not stop_signal_called and
repeat);Now i just want the program send 15 times.
Best regards,
xdw