[USRP-users] Weird issue with E210

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Dec 1 09:07:39 EST 2014

That's in fact interesting, but might just be the typical floating point
equality problem, and we don't see all the decimal places that your
frequency has. UHD has its own "doubles almost equal" comparison, but
maybe that's a bit broken with your compiler... Hm. Can you integrate a
statement that prints the difference of the frequency you requested and
the frequency the USRP tuned to in Hz instead of MHz?

Best regards,
Marcus