[USRP-users] check send successfully

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Dec 1 09:04:00 EST 2014

Hi xdw,

what do you mean with "check send successfully"?
usually, unless your send() call says something went wrong (ie. the
number it returns isn't the number of samples you wanted to send), it
should have been successfull.

Could you explain in a little more depth what you are trying to do and
which problems you encounter?

Best regards,
Marcus Müller