[USRP-users] Weird issue with E210

hossein talaiee h.talaiee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:28:11 EST 2014

Operating over USB 3.
Initialize CODEC control...
Initialize Radio control...
Performing register loopback test... pass
Performing register loopback test... pass
Performing CODEC loopback test... pass
Performing CODEC loopback test... pass
Asking for clock rate 32.000000 MHz
Actually got clock rate 32.000000 MHz
Performing timer loopback test... pass
Performing timer loopback test... pass
Tune Request: 1575.420000 MHz
  The RF LO does not support the requested frequency:
    Requested LO Frequency: 1575.420000 MHz
    RF LO Result: 1575.420000 MHz
  Attempted to use the DSP to reach the requested frequency:
    Desired DSP Frequency: 0.000000 MHz
    DSP Result: 0.000000 MHz
  Successfully tuned to* 1575.420000* MHz
*USRP Tx Freq : 1575420000.000297*
USRP Tx Gain : 89.750000
Signal stream closed!

I have a USRP B210 with Firmware  003.008.000, I compiled UHD with boost
1.57.0 (latest version) with VS 2013.

My Sample rate is 2 MSPS.

What is the issue ?