[USRP-users] wxgui_swig

Paul B. Huter paul.b.huter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:26:47 EDT 2013

I am getting an error on EXECUTE of my application, telling me that
'wxgui_swig' cannot be found. I have pulled up the Python code:

try:
    from wxgui_swig import *
except ImportError:
    import os
    dirname, filename = os.path.split(os.path.abspath(__file__))
    __path__.append(os.path.join(dirname, "..", "..", "swig"))
    from wxgui_swig import *

The problem is on the last line (corresponds to line 32 of '_init_.py'. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled wxPython a couple times (including
different versions), and I have rebooted my computer. I have done a search
for 'wxgui_swig', and cannot find it (in GNURadio directory, Python
directory, and over the whole hard drive). What am I missing?