[USRP-users] GNURadio Companion

Paul B. Huter paul.b.huter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:57:57 EDT 2013

That did it, I just hadn't dug down deep enough.

I am getting an error, 'ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid
Win32 application.' when I try to run my application. I searched the
Internet, and it seems it is possibly an issue with some part of my Python
configuration, but each site I looked at referenced a different add-on. Of
all the pieces I installed on Windows to get GNURadio/Companion up and
running, any idea what I need to configure (through the PATH?) to get it
running?