[USRP-users] N210 FPGA r4 and ExtIO/HDSDR

Paul B. Huter paul.b.huter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 21:12:21 EDT 2013

How do I A) Get HDSDR to work with it, or B) Go back to a firmware that is
supported (I tried using r3, but it kept with r4).

Thanks.

Ian Buckley <ianb at ionconcepts.com> wrote:

N210 was rev'ed quite recently to correct an incorrect format in 8bit
sample mode vs the VITA49 spec if I recall correctly…that probably caused
the Rev number to increment.

Archive: http://files.ettus.com/binaries/master_images/archive/