[USRP-users] Fwd: Re: N210 FPGA r4 and ExtIO/HDSDR

Paul B. Huter paul.b.huter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:29:15 EDT 2013

Paul B. Huter
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Paul B. Huter" <paul.b.huter at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 24, 2013 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] N210 FPGA r4 and ExtIO/HDSDR
To: "Marcus Müller" <marcus at hostalia.de>

HDSDR tells me it is looking for an expected protocol capability of 7 to 11
and it is getting 12, then it says the firmware is not compatible. It looks
like the FPGA I downloaded is from a few days ago, so I am wondering if
HDSDR has not been updated, although I downloaded the latest today.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.