[USRP-users] B200: Exploring the Wireless World

Louis Brown rfengr at everestkc.net
Sun Sep 22 16:13:18 EDT 2013

Wow, great video.  Judging by the expression on your face after that stumble, I assume you tore off the micro USB3 connector?  Which leads me to the question of why these things are used?  The bladeRF has one too, and it's just asking to be torn off.  I believe a type B USB3 connector exists, so why the micro?  Maybe the case could have some sort of support for the cable.