[USRP-users] Testing the USRP2 FPGA code

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Thu Sep 19 20:32:39 EDT 2013

The "pre-existing data" replaces live off the air signals?

In which case why not just simulate your module in Verilog with a test bench?

There are a variety of ways to do something similar in the live FPGA image but it's hard to make a detailed suggestion without knowing more about the data you wish to feed the block, or how the block will interact with other logic.