[USRP-users] Capturing signals at the carrier

Cochenour, Brandon M CIV NAWCAD, 4.5.6 brandon.cochenour at navy.mil
Thu Sep 19 10:42:06 EDT 2013

DC-offset removal was my second guess.  Does this happen before or after the CORDIC?

Judging from the link, it seems the way to go here to tune my LO slightly off-band...digitize at an IF...allow the DC offset corrections to happen (away from my signal)...THEN have the CORDIC bring me down to baseband?

I'm using the NI LabView driver, so the UHD code snippets aren't always intuitive.  I think that is what the manual is getting at though.

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/general.html#two-stage-tuning-process