[USRP-users] Calibrate tool not work

Page Jack jack.page999 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:19:30 EDT 2013

Hi,
I do not use the loop version tool. I calibrate usrp1 and wbx board.
since usrp1 do not provide calibrate ability so I modify the fpga
image then I modify the calibrate tool let usrp output to a spectrum
analyser. no matter what the value I set the output do not affected. I
wonder if anyone successfully calibrate usrp and the image signal be
supressed. If so then it might be my modify have mistake.

Regards