[USRP-users] Getting rid of one of the sidebands on transmit

Wallace, Frank L CIV NSWCDD, Q41 frank.l.wallace1 at navy.mil
Wed Sep 11 14:18:40 EDT 2013

I have run the calibration routines to do the I/Q imbalance.  However, if it was the I/Q imbalance, I thought the image would be at a much lower amplitude than the desired signal.  On the spectrum analyzer, they are at the same amplitude.

Does the set_rx_bandwidth() and set_tx_bandwidth() do anything on the SBX daughtercards?   The get_tx_bandwidth_range() just returns 40e6.  When I got a get_tx_bandwidth() after I do a set_tx_bandwidth(), it returns what I sent in.

Thanks,
Frank