[USRP-users] Power amplifier for WBX daughter board

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Wed Sep 11 13:05:16 EDT 2013

> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to use USRP N210 with WBX daughter board. The max output
> power of the daughter board is up to 100 mW. Can anyone please let me
> know, if there is any compatible power amplifier which I can use to
> change the output power to 4W ?
>
> Thanks in advance for help.
>
> Thanks,
> Sanjib
Most RF power amplifiers are specified to operate over a narrow
frequency range.

I'd suggest looking for "RF power amplifier" on google.  There's dozens
of suppliers of both fully-assembled and component-level RF power
amplifiers.

Keep in mind, that operating at anything but *tiny* power levels can
quickly get you the attention of the radio licensing authorities in your
country,
   and if you're not licensed, big fines and jail time can often follow....

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator