[USRP-users] Start of Burst/End of Burst question

Wallace, Frank L CIV NSWCDD, Q41 frank.l.wallace1 at navy.mil
Wed Sep 11 09:47:54 EDT 2013

In the meta data, what do the "start of burst" and "end of burst" flags tell the underlying system/radio?

I am trying to send out a pulse train.  Currently, I do a "start of burst = true", and "end of burst = true" and "has time spec = true" and schedule each pulse at it's own time and send() command.  Should "start of burst = true" only for the first pulse and 'end of burst= true" only for the last pulse?

Each pulse is about 10K samples which is way over the packetsize.

Thanks,
Frank