[USRP-users] Getting rid of one of the sidebands on transmit

Wallace, Frank L CIV NSWCDD, Q41 frank.l.wallace1 at navy.mil
Wed Sep 11 09:38:44 EDT 2013

Hi! Sorry that this is probably a basic DSP question.  I have a N210/N200 with SBX daughtercards.

When I try to transmit a signal that is not at baseband, I get an upper sideband and a lower sideband.  How can I get rid of one of the sidebands?  Is the data for the send() call for the tx streamer really complex?  I am pretty sure it is from one of the tx examples.  Right now, I am processing it on the receive side to remove one of the sidebands, but I would like to get rid of it on the transmit side.

Thanks,
Frank