[USRP-users] USRP N200 + octoclock MIMO channel sample time alignment

Juha Vierinen x at mit.edu
Mon Sep 9 10:13:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

I now switched from the FM band as the test signal to white noise and now
I'm getting nicely aligned relative sample delays and relative phases
across all the channels. The problem was in my test setup: the ambiguity
function of a random 1 MHz sliver FM band really isn't good enough for this
type of a measurement. I should have known better.

juha