[USRP-users] USRP E100 FPGA - OMAP communication

Muez Berhane Reda m.reda at isispace.nl
Mon Sep 9 08:44:32 EDT 2013

Thank you for the reply Philip,

1- The FPGA is memory mapped to GPMC chip select 4, where it writes the
samples to and DMA of ARM is responsible for copying from GPMC to the
ring buffers available.
      So, are we assuming the DMA copy is faster than the rate FPGA is
writing to the GPMC memory?

2- I am working on offloading this task to c64x DSP on the OMAP3530, but
I keep reading the same block of samples (using EDMA) on every GPIO
interrupt received by the DSP. This is when GPIO interrupt enable (IE)
registers of ARM and DSP are both set. When I disable the IE for ARM, I
only get 1 data ready  GPIO interrupt to DSP at the beginning of the
program.

regards,
Muez

--
Muez Berhane Reda,

ISIS - Innovative Solutions In Space B.V.
Molengraaffsingel 12-14 | 2629 JD  DELFT | The Netherlands

T: +31(0)63 437 1234 |
E: m.reda at ISISpace.nl | www.ISISpace.nl