[USRP-users] Help: USRP N200 not detected

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Wed Sep 4 20:17:49 EDT 2013

All -

Just to re-iterate Josh's point, we are looking into this now, and should
have a fix for our production test stand shortly.

Thanks for the bug report, and I'm glad that everyone (at least in this
thread) has been able to recover their devices. If anyone has any further
issues, please don't hesitate to contact us. We apologize for the
inconvenience, and thanks again.

Cheers,
Ben

Ettus Research, LLC <http://www.ettus.com/>   |   USRP <http://goo.gl/Ixjhh>