[USRP-users] Help: USRP N200 not detected

Robert Watson robertwatsonbath at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 4 04:14:59 EDT 2013

No problem. Not sure whether this is a result of a consicous decision by
Ettus or just an oversight. Perhaps someone from Ettus can comment? Given
it has the safe images loaded it seems a little puzzling that normal images
weren't loaded too.

It's certainly the case that up until the last N200 I bought for a client,
all the USRP N210s we've had would boot out-of-the-box and connect to the
network. With the last N200 I must admit to having an initial 'oh crap, its
dead, where's the JTAG programmer' moment when the LEDs indicated it hadn't
loaded the firmware.

R.