[USRP-users] Help: USRP N200 not detected

Mythili Vutukuru mythili at cse.iitb.ac.in
Wed Sep 4 01:04:07 EDT 2013

Thanks Robert. Booting into safe mode and reflashing fixed the problem.

Just curious, is this a feature or a bug? The earlier USRPs I have used
came with working images, and reflashing was needed only when we tried
to change something. Has this assumption changed?

Thanks again for your help.

Mythili