[USRP-users] Help: USRP N200 not detected

Robert Watson robertwatsonbath at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:56:20 EDT 2013

Hi Mythili,

I had a similar sounding problem with a recently acquired N200.

It was similarly unresponsive to pings etc, so I booted it into safe mode
(look here under 'device recovery' for details:
http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/usrp2.html). Once booted into
safe mode it responded to pings and I reflashed the firmware and fpga
images. After a normal reboot with the newly uploaded images it was fine.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

R.