[USRP-users] Firmware and FPGA updates

Amith MD. Abdullah Khandakar amitk at qu.edu.qa
Tue Sep 3 10:20:31 EDT 2013

Dear Mr. Mike

Hope you are doing well and I would really like to thank you for  all the support and continuous guidance

I have tried in between to use the USRP with the Gnu radio , but once I try to use it with Matlab in windows in shows me error below saying to upgrade the FPGA and Firmware, I did that with the latest release and it still shows me the error.

[cid:image001.png at 01CEA8C9.E41000F0]

Can you kindly help me by providing me with the Firmware and FPGA bin images that can be  used , as uploading those might help me work on Matlab again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you and Regards
Amith khandakar