[USRP-users] There is a device coming out 1/5th the cost offering MORE Radio Frequencies than Ettus B200 / B210

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Tue Sep 3 04:09:59 EDT 2013

Dennis,

It's the B200's front end which is interesting for me. A hardware engineer
whose knowledge I trust 100% knows the designer of the Analog Devices
AD9361, I asked this friend which of the hackRF / bladeRF / B200 receivers
would have the best spec. and he went for the B200. My only problem as such
is a lack of case for the B200 as I don't have a metal-bashing facility here
but hope to have this in the future.

Simon Brown (G4ELI/HB9DRV)
http://v2.sdr-radio.com