[USRP-users] There is a device coming out 1/5th the cost offering MORE Radio Frequencies than Ettus B200 / B210

Dennis Leary mrdennisleary at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:33:47 EDT 2013

Simon,

Before you spend your $1100 + for the B200/B210 with a RF Frequency range
of 70Mhz - 6Ghz, be aware there is a SDR device coming out that offers more
 Radio Frequencies, Interfaces, for 1/5th the pricing of really ANYTHING
Ettus Research advertises.

So, I'd wait because for $1100 you might be able to purchase multiples of a
GNU Radio Compatible SDR device for 1/5th the cost.

:)

Stay tuned!