[USRP-users] Thread AssertionError and Libc++abi.dylib on Mac Transmissions

David Greene djgreene730 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:55:51 EST 2013

> So here is my updated patch. I am going to test that this hasn't broke
> anything under linux, and then I can get it into mainline and a patch
> release.
>
> http://pastebin.com/YtMu0xj5
>
> -josh
Success!

I removed the MacPorts install, grabbed the latest version from the
repository and made your suggested changes. Everything is running great
now, as it seems my previous "Ulibc++abi.dylib: terminate called without
an active exception" was also related to this.

Thank you Josh and Tor for your help.

-David