[USRP-users] When is the time recorded in rx stream metadata

Alex Zhang cingular.alex at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:50:47 EST 2013

If I am not wrong, the time is obtained by the get_time directly in that
work(). The get time procedure is just a query and ack flow between the
USRP and the host PC. As my understanding, it is not a very accurate time
stamp as the time query transction has time cost itself.

--

Alex,
*Dreams can come true – just believe.*