[USRP-users] USRP E100

Josh Blum josh at ettus.com
Thu Feb 21 20:31:24 EST 2013

On 02/21/2013 07:59 AM, McKeever, Kenneth R. wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> I replaced the file and the problem still remained.  However, it seemed to
> take a bit longer before the sequence errors kicked in.

When we added timed command support to E100 in 3.5.* it put some extra
routing strain on the GPMC bus, and the FPGA tools weren't told enough
to get it right.

The image I gave you yesterday was with the second DSP removed and some
buffering to reduce routing issues.

This image is the full image, but built with additional timing
constraints. It has so far passed on my unit. I hope it helps you too.
http://files.ettus.com/binaries/e100-misc/usrp_e100_fpga_v2_timing.bin

This fix should be in the 3.5.2 patch release, and will get distributed
in opkg as well.

-josh