[USRP-users] USRP Matlab Target Installer not working

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Thu Feb 21 08:00:12 EST 2013

Hi Jayanta,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.  Our web team is working now on a long-term solution to this issue, but you can use the following workaround now:

Once you log in to your MathWorks account and fill out the survey, a confirmation page comes up with a URL starting with 'https://www.mathworks.com/programs/usrp/confirmation.html?confirmation_page'.  You should change 'https://' to 'http://', then refresh the page.  At that point, the page should disappear and the installer's 'Next' button should be clickable.  The installation should proceed normally after that.

 Let me know if this solves the problem --

 Best,
 Mike