[USRP-users] USRP Matlab Target Installer not working

Jayanta Datta ch_12321 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 20 17:02:38 EST 2013

Mike McLernon <Mike.McLernon at ...> writes:

> Hi Jayanta,
>
> This is a known issue that first appeared a few days ago.  We believe that we
know what the problem is, and we are
> working with adjacent teams to fix it ASAP.  However, it will help us if you
can provide a step-by-step
> description of how the install process is failing.  Could you provide that for
us?

> Best,
> Mike

Hi Mike,
Actually this is how it is happening:
1) When I type targetinstaller in the matlab command prompt, it opens the
"Mathworks Access" page and displays in the targetinstaller window that " If you
have submitted the form, continue the installation by clicking next.
If you have not already done so, log in and submit the form in the web browser.
Then return here and continue the installation."
In this window where the above message is displayed, there are "back", "cancel"
and "Help" buttons at the bottom right of the window but the Next button is not
accessible.
2) A new window(https://www.mathworks.com/programs/usrp/index.html) in the
meantime has appeared where a form is displayed and it is required to be filled.
After clicking the submit button at the bottom left of the current window, the
user is directed to a webpage which has the download support packages for MATLAB
R2012a, 2011b,2011a. As far as R2012b is concerned it is just mentioned there
that targetinstaller automatically installs the required drivers for USRP
support package. No UHD or USRP support version for 2012b is mentioned or listed
there. Moreover, no procedure is mentioned about how to manually download and
install the UHD and support package for 2012b.
3) However, the targetinstaller window in 1) still does not display the  "Next"
button at the bottom right corner of the window.

Therefore, there seems to be no way of accessing the required support package
for MATLAB 2012b.
Please help.

Sincerely,
Jayanta