[USRP-users] CogWave project

Vincent Le Nir vincent.lenir at rma.ac.be
Tue Feb 19 11:21:57 EST 2013

Hi Chenfei,

Thanks for your interest in CogWave. I have removed the spectrum sensing
tab in the release to lower the weight of the code and to increase the
speed of the app. I might restore it in a future release if there are
some interest in it.

For the video source, you could check if the following line is working:

gst-launch-0.10 v4l2src ! 'video/x-raw-yuv, width=352, height=288,
framerate=5/1' ! ffmpegcolorspace ! queue ! xvimagesink

The same line is used in the video_tx.cpp code. If the line works, then
you should see the video source in the main window. If not, maybe you
have to install additional Gstreamer packages, or your webcam does not
comply with the settings in the line (width=352?, height=288?....). In
this case, try to change the parameters to see which ones are good for
your webcam (not too high resolution if you want to keep your framesize
relatively small).

Let me know if this solved the problem.
Best regards,
Vincent