[USRP-users] USRP Matlab Target Installer not working

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Tue Feb 19 08:44:04 EST 2013

Hi Jayanta,

This is a known issue that first appeared a few days ago.  We believe that we know what the problem is, and we are working with adjacent teams to fix it ASAP.  However, it will help us if you can provide a step-by-step description of how the install process is failing.  Could you provide that for us?

Best,
Mike