[USRP-users] CogWave project

Chenfei Gao cgao03 at syr.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:46:54 EST 2013

Hi all,

Is anybody using CogWave proposed by Vincent? It's a great project, especially on Cognitive radio platform building. I checkout from git but I found I could only launch the CogWave.pro in qtcreator which showed only a tx/rx main window. I don't know how to launch the main window showing spectrum sensing information as that in demo video. That't one of my questions. Another, where is the video source I should put? Is it coming from webcam or video files located at some place ? Seems that the git version is not the same one in demo video cause it lacks of some functionality. Does anybody have the similar situation?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chenfei