[USRP-users] USRP Matlab Target Installer not working

Jayanta Datta ch_12321 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 18 11:35:06 EST 2013

Mike McLernon <Mike.McLernon at ...> writes:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Can you verify which release you are using, and which platform (Windows, Mac,
Linux)?

> Thanks,
> Mike

can log in to MathWorks and fill
> in a form.  I do so,  but I cannot click next in the installation.  Is this a
bug?  Is there anywhere else I can
> download the USRP support package from?
>
> Thanks

> Hello,
Same problem here. Using matlab 2012b and usrp n210 rev 4. 'target Installer' at
the matlab command prompt does not complete the installation. Even after filling
the form, the 'next' button in the installation window does not appear.
Actually, I had previously installed the USRP support package successfully but
had recently re-installed MATLAB and after that looks like USRP package had not
been installed. Currently, using 'targetinstaller' the USRP support is not
getting installed. I don't know how to proceed. Please help.

Sincerely
Jayanta