[USRP-users] Changing FPGA Code in USRP N210

Ben Reynwar ben at reynwar.net
Fri Feb 15 10:44:51 EST 2013

I've had a crack at getting an FFT working on the B100 FPGA.  It's not
working yet, but it might still be useful to check out.

The code is at:
https://github.com/benreynwar/fpga-sdrlib

I do as much debugging on possible using the Icarus simulator and use
MyHDL to interface with it so I can write my QA code in python.

Ben