[USRP-users] HELP: the relationship between bandwidth and the sample rate?

zhangfan klein-zhang at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:32:15 EST 2013

Hallo everyone,

i am using USRP N210 and daughterboard RFX2400. Right now i have some problems
with the bandwidth. I have read the specification of the daughterboard RFX2400, it has 25MHz bandwidth.
when i change the sample rate in the configuration of the receiver block, the bandwidth of
the signal i received changes also. Is that correct? i am a little confused. And if i want to
receive a signal with large bandwidth, i have to increase the sample rate, but what i
receive would just be background noise.
kann someone help me, any suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance
Greetings
Fan