[USRP-users] args field in uhd::tune_request_t

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Mon Feb 11 19:47:49 EST 2013

To be clear, the code right now is ONLY written for SBX rev3. If you want
to use it now, you will need to look at the changelog on
db_sbx_version3.cpp, and apply it to the code for the board you are using.

We expect to have the code finalized, tested, and made available for all
relevant daughterboards pretty soon, though.

Cheers,
Ben
Ettus Research, LLC <http://www.ettus.com/>   |   USRP <http://goo.gl/Ixjhh>