[USRP-users] Using multiple RX DDC chains on USRP2

Josh Blum josh at ettus.com
Fri Feb 8 17:15:17 EST 2013

On 02/08/2013 02:53 PM, Roy Thompson wrote:
> Is there any way to stream both channels with different rates into the
> same flowgraph in GNURadio (i.e. 2 sources)?   From what I can tell,
> the answer is no but I figured I'd ask before trying to come up with a
> hack for it.

Now that I am thinking about it. You could have two source blocks with
the same device address, because its the same underlying device object.
We just need a way to select different channels when the source block
creates the rx streamer. The rest of the properties should map ok.

So, we have a way to specify the streamer args from python, I just dont
think GRC brings it out. Basically the stream args.channels is a list of
channels. So for one usrp source this is going to be [0], and the other [1]

http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gr-uhd/include/gr_uhd_usrp_source.h#n88

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/doxygen/html/structuhd_1_1stream__args__t.html

I would see how grc generates the python code for 1 channel.

-josh