[USRP-users] [Discuss-gnuradio] SBX TX/RX RX leakage

gang li blant.lee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:10:40 EST 2013

When the signal received on RF2 port has a very weak strength, the
energy leaked from TX to RX will dominate in the total received
energy. I have observed this in my experiments. Are there any ways to
measure the leaked signal so i can compensate it? I am thinking a way
of by connecting the RF1 and RF2 ports with a long cable and 60db
attenuators. And then i record the received signal. I assume it is the
leaked signal from TX. Are there any better ways? Thanks for your
reply.

Best,
Gang