[USRP-users] Using multiple RX DDC chains on USRP2

Roy Thompson rthompso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:49:37 EST 2013

I am starting to look through some of the FPGA code for the USRP2 and
I noticed that there are 2 RX DDC chains.  I would like to be able to
use one of the chains to do standard DDC processing, and I would like
to modify the second chain to do custom processing on the same A/D
channel.  The output sample rate for the second chain will be
different from the first. Is it possible to configure the UHD driver
to support this configuration and allow for receiving from both
chains?

Thanks,
Roy