[USRP-users] buffer reset or clear issue on USRP N200

Fernando Quivira quivira.f at husky.neu.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:43:50 EST 2013

Hi

If you use C++, this might be helpful. I found this online:

uhd::rx_metadata_t md;
std::vector<std::complex<float> > buff(BUFFER_SIZE);

while(rx_stream->recv(&buff.front(), buff.size(), md,
uhd::io_type_t::COMPLEX_FLOAT32,uhd::device::RECV_MODE_ONE_PACKET))
{
        // NOP
}

It's supposed to clear the buffer. It looks hacky to me, but it works most
of the time.

Does anyone know of a better way?