[USRP-users] buffer reset or clear issue on USRP N200

Chenfei Gao cgao03 at syr.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:38:49 EST 2013

Hi all,

I got a question on how to reset or clear the data stored in the buffer of USRP N200. Is it possible to do it by rebooting the USRP ? I set up a USRP receiver using uhd.usrp_source but I received a lot of messages unexpected. I ran the receiver standalone. It can still got the messages passing in without transmitter. Thus, I guess something still stays in the buffer. Does anybody have the similar situation?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chenfei